Showing the single result
Breathwork Facilitator Training 2023
March 11-18 or March 25-April 1
Nosara, Costa Rica
2023 Breathwork Facilitator Experience – register now
- Physical body anatomy and practices to prepare the main channel for expansion of breath.
- Understanding of Breathwork theory through birth story, samskara (Patterns) and timeline awareness.
- Intentional Breathwork Practices and Movement Inquiry
- Nervous system balancing
- The art of Holding Space for yourself and others
- Energy Medicine Anatomy and contemplative inquiry through movement, breath contemplation and expressive arts
- Nature immersion and how to hold space in sacred ceremony with breath and nature medicines
- Adaptive breathwork practices including pranayama preparation, circular breathing and grounding and integration techniques
- Repatterning approach through progressive breath and action guidance.
- Observation, practice teaching and practicum for 1:1 sessions and group offerings.
- Introduction and application of physical and energetic bodywork.
Please email email@example.com for an application and to schedule an interview. Space in this program is open for a maximum of 10 students per module.
Tuition $1200 early registration paid in full.
Early registration deadline for March 11th start is Feb 17, for March 25th start is Feb 24.
Late registration $1350.
Once your commitment is made with payment in full you will receive a downloadable Facilitator Training manual, reading list, preparation work and access to private library breathes to get you started in your personal practice.